Historic Jacksonville Oregon Horse Carriage and Jeremiah Nunan House 1982 Commemorative Siskiyou Leather and Buckle Co Belt Buckle
Reference id: Ocv41QV3ez0 9953
- Historic Jacksonville, Oregon horse carriage and Jeremiah Nunan House 1982 Commemorative Siskiyou Leather and Buckle Co. Belt Buckle made of pewter.
Limited and marked as 242 out of 1000.
Measures about 3 1/8 inches wide, 2 3/8 inches tall.
Banners of text around a scene of a man and lady with a horse carriage in front of the historic Nunan House (still in existence today) that was built in 1892.
The back reads:
The historic Jeremiah Nunan House was built during the gas light era in 1892. This beautiful home of Queen Anne Victorian architecture was sent in pieces from back east and was reconstructed at its present sight for Jeremiah Nunan, a wealthy pioneer merchant of Jacksonville, Oregon.
In excellent collectible condition.
- For pendants pictured without a bail (the piece that goes into the drill hole so you can slide a chain through), I will make a wire bail. I will need to be able to reach you to see what color bail you want the wire in.
Please keep dry. Some crystals will dissolve if they get wet. A little sweat against the skin or a little rain (if you are out and about) will be fine, but please do not shower or swim with the pieces.
- Belt Buckle
- Belt Buckles
- Commemorative Belt Buckle
- Oregon Belt Buckle
- Jacksonville Oregon
- Historic Jacksonville Oregon
- Oregon History
- Nunan House
- Jeremiah Nunan House
- Jeremiah Nunan
- Siskiyou Leather and Buckle Co
- Gas Light Era
- Queen Anne Victorian
- Queen Anne
- Historic House
- Old House
- Oregon Pioneer